12m x 10m Stage Hire
Prices Per Day From:
Our 12m Stage Roof is a self climbing truss roof system, built on a Layher deck base giving a performance area of 120sqm. The roof width and depth is fixed. The stage is big enough for multiple bands or artists to perform, and the larger format of the stage gives it a great site presence. With additonal options for PA wings and LED wings the 12m stage can have a frontage of up to 35m with 8m LED screens either side.
We stock 8m, 10m, 12m, 15m & 18m wide roofs if your looking for other options.
Includes as Standard:
- PVC Walls & Roof coverings
- 12m Stage performance width
- 10m Stage performance depth
- Layher stage platform incorporating ballast and roof towers
- Integral Layher load-in ramp and access stairs
- Integral PA points
- Load capacity – 4,800kg UDL
- Standard Deck Height - 1m
- Build time – 1-1.5 days
- Remote weather monitoring station